Company & Product
Our main product is Quple, machine-learning-based advertising platform for gaming niche.
The product allows game marketers to acquire most relevant users with proven payability.
To ensure it, Quple uses advanced machine learning technology that predicts user reaction on specific ads, based on analysis of his previous consumption behaviour.
We deal with really complex engineering problems like processing of truly big unstructured data, ensuring tolerance to super high load, solving untypical AI tasks, creating sophisticated data mining and text processing algorithms, elaborating high-scalable architectures.
We solve the tech tasks that were never solved before and we scout smart guys who looking for challenge and know how to deal with challenge.
We are looking for experienced QA Automation Engineer with strong Java skills to join our team.
On this position, you will have the duties as below:
- Design and develop solution test framework
- Automatically deploy complex clustering system on Linux cluster
- Design automated load tests, that generate huge load, replay live traffic, generate synthetic traffic that reproduce required trends
- Cover solution with regression tests, ensure product regression integrity
- Test back-end logic though available REST interfaces, using Java or Python
- Cooperate with product team on design and developing integration tests
- Test web UI
The ideal candidate should meet requirements as below:
- Shell scripting
- QA experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in testing high-load systems
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in testing clustered systems
Nice to have:
Send your CV to email@example.com.