Company & Product
QupleTech (ex Madberry) is global ad tech company based in Helsinki and Kiev.
Our main product is Quple, self-service gamer acquisition tool based on artificial intelligence.
Quple enables game companies to run high-performance ad campaigns with video commercials shown in mobile apps, video streams and Smart TV.
The core feature of the product is a real time prediction: Quple uses machine learning methods to predict user reaction and in-game behavior BEFORE contacting him with ads. This approach allows game marketers to find most relevant gamers with proven paying capacity among millions of users worldwide, and to avoid spending money for those who are not interested in their game.
We solve the marketing tasks that were never solved before and we scout smart people who looking for challenge and know how to deal with challenge.
You will be responsible for planning, trafficking and optimizing programmatic display campaigns over our proprietary platform. The right candidate will have full ownership of the campaigns.
- Set up, manage and control ad campaigns across across tablet, phone and (potentially) web. Manage start to finish campaign process, tracking pixels, troubleshooting tags, targeting, optimization, and reporting.
- Negotiate and ensure campaign delivery according to agreed media plan.
- Manual and automatic optimisation of campaigns to ensure optimum delivery. Proactively make changes based on gathered insights to increase in performance and margins.
- Analyse reports, deliver campaign updates, status and forecasts
- Analyze performance metrics for all online ad campaigns, measuring dozens of variables across multiple dimensions. Investigate and resolve delivery/performance issues, advise sales and management as to revenue risk.
- Working with major partners including ad networks, SSPs, mobile affiliate networks.
- Liaising with rich media vendors and advertising technology providers to deliver scalable advertising solutions.
- Work closely with the product management to define and implement Quple’s platform features.
- Managing interaction with Ad Exchanges and networks during supply integration with our system;
- Handle day to day operations with ad exchanges: set up and adjust traffic pre-targeting based on current and near future demand, share traffic usage reports, etc.
- Analyze traffic supply and demand on the daily basis, prepare appropriate reports;
- 1+ year experience in programmatic advertising (preferably on demand side): DSP, SSP, Ad Network, agency or trading desk, etc.
- Proven experience delivering ad campaigns on western markets;
- Ad Operation / trafficking / campaign management background in both standard and rich media.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of Mobile Advertising – understanding differences and challenges with serving advertising to mobile and difference between mobile apps and mobile web.
- Ability to optimize campaigns to a high standard, deliver campaigns according to agreed ROI on CPI/CPC/CPA basis.
- Essential experience in providing on-going campaign reporting, forecasting and optimization analysis.
- Robust analytical abilities and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or its equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, intermediate English
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.