Company & Product
Madberry is global ad tech company based in Helsinki and Kiev.
Our main product is Quple, machine learning based advertising platform for gaming niche.
Our unique competence is real-time prediction: we use artificial intelligence methods to predict user reaction BEFORE contacting him with ads. This approach allows game marketers to acquire most relevant users with proven payability, and avoid spending money for those who are not interested in promoted app.
We deal with really complex engineering problems like processing of truly big unstructured data, ensuring tolerance to super high load, solving untypical machine learning tasks, creating sophisticated data mining and text processing algorithms, elaborating high-scalable architectures.
We solve the tech tasks that were never solved before and we scout smart guys who looking for challenge and know how to deal with challenge.
As Traffic Supply Manager, you will be responsible for collaboration between our company and digital advertising traffic suppliers: RTB ad exchanges, ad networks, direct publishers.
Main duties include:
- Managing interaction with Ad Exchanges and networks during supply integration with our system;
- Handle day to day operations with ad exchanges: set up and adjust traffic pre-targeting based on current and near future demand, share traffic usage reports, etc.
- Track statistics discrepancies between our system and traffic suppliers, initiate investigation on both sides in case of major discrepancies;
- Analyze traffic supply and demand on the daily basis, prepare appropriate reports;
- Provide finance team with data for clients invoicing;
- Build traffic supply strategy based on demand trends;
- Prepare custom reports together with engineering team for traffic anomalies investigation.
- Debug client’s Rich Media / Video creatives on specific ad exchanges.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, clients on traffic inventory availability and delivery performance predictions.
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in digital advertising industry (especially media buying roles);
- Knowledge of basic digital advertising concepts and terminology, e.g. CPA, CPM, CPC, CTR, ROI, Postback, etc;
- Thorough knowledge of with MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets or similar spreadsheets software.;
- Ability to work proactively without direct supervision;
- Must have strong customer service/client relation skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to manage multiple projects at a time;
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive;
Send your CV to email@example.com.