Company & Product
Madberry is Demand Side Platform, designed for high performance data-driven programmatic advertising in mobile gaming niche.
From the engineering standpoint, our product is SaaS service based on the set of technically sophisticated solutions. We deal with true high load serving millions of banner impressions every day, collect and transform huge sets of data about users actions, build machine learning solutions for forecasting of user consuming behaviour, etc.
But at the same time we are UX evangelists, who believe all that technical complexity is useless until it is simple and effective enough for end users.
So, we solve the tasks that were never solved before and we scout smart guys who are looking for challenge and know how to deal with challenge.
UX/UI Designer to work on the front end of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. Will guide user experience strategy, create navigation & page designs, visual and conceptual design with heavy emphasis on data visualization, and support user research activities. Working closely with Product Management, this role will work across various lifecycle stages, from initial definition to continuous enhancement. Position is open in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Create innovative user workflow and interface designs for new features/products and improvements
- Develop detailed storyboards, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Take part in requirements gathering and user research, including usability studies and market analysis
- Articulate the strategy behind your work and why you’ve made certain design decisions
- Work closely with the product managers to define and implement features for outstanding user experience
- At least 3 years experience in interaction design for web applications (less if you’re flat out awesome!)
- A strong portfolio showcasing excellent web or mobile UX/UI design skills
- Outstanding conceptual design skills with experience creating storyboards, workflows, wireframes, and mockups
- Proven experience running usability studies and market analysis
- Proven experience in data visualization
- A strong sense of visual design, including a solid grasp of web design, front-end technologies, and usability principles
- Highly proficient in UI design/prototyping tools
- Worked in, or are familiar with, agile and scrum
- Excellent communication skills, intermediate English
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to CV. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.